Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Managerial oversight of the Marketing, Sales, and Customer (Teacher) *Success teams; collaboration and responsibility for the teams" results.
- Modeling and optimization of sales and marketing processes.
- Ongoing reporting of sales plans and their execution to the management and investors.
- Scaling, developing, and creating repeatable revenue sources based on the acquired customer/user base.
- Monitoring the market and competition, leveraging competitive advantages.
- Negotiating commercial agreements with distributors/partners.
- Participation in trade shows and business delegations representing Skriware.
- Contributing to the company's vision, organizational culture, and development strategy.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 5 years of international B2B sales experience.
- Minimum 3 years of team management experience (based on analytics, pipeline, new ideas).
- Excellent knowledge of the education market, including new technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in actions and decision-making.
- Effective management, delegation, and team-building skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently abroad (USA, Europe, Middle East) - approximately 2 times per month.
- Fluent spoken and written English (minimum C1 level).
- Competitive salary with an attractive commission system.
- Stock option program dependent on the company's performance.
- Autonomy and independence in decision-making.
- Close collaboration directly with the company's management.
- Building business relationships on an international scale.
- A large dose of fun in an inspiring team full of positive energy.