- Setting up Adobe workspaces and monitoring digital journeys through Adobe Analytics relating to your partnered Product Team;
- Understand the overall customer experience, through digital and non-digital touchpoints and make recommendations for an improved client experience;
- With the wider Digital Analytics team, manage and maintain the Adobe tagging implementation;
- Provide tag specifications for additional tracking to ensure stakeholders" reporting and decision making requirements are met;
- Work with web/mobile app developers to ensure tag specifications are implemented as specified;
- Provide support to the wider business on the use of Adobe Analytics;
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from around the business regarding digital activity and client behaviour;
- Assist in the wider analytics peer review process to ensure all analytics products are managed appropriately.
- 3 years of experience on a similar positions;
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of SQL and Excel;
- Communicative English (at least B2 level);
- Very good communication skills.
- Discretionary annual bonus* & annual pay review;
- 25** days holiday plus bank holidays and 1-day additional Christmas closure time;
- Option to purchase an additional 5 days holiday per year;
- Flexible working options available, including hybrid working;
- Pension scheme up to 11% employer contribution;
- Sharesave scheme - have a real stake in HL's future;
- Income Protection & Life insurance (4 x salary core level of cover);
- Health care cash plans - including optical, dental, and out patientcare;
- Help@hand and an Employee Assistance Programme;
- Gympass - gym memberships and wellbeing apps available;
- Variety of travel to work schemes with free bike storage and shower facilities;
- An inhouse barista serving subsidised coffee and snacks;
- Join HL's sports, I&D networks and volunteering groups (two paid volunteering days per year);
- LifeWorks Discounts on services, restaurants and retailers
- Depending on role level;
- up to 30 days depending on role level & increasing with length of service.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of R, PowerBI & DAX.
We are currently expanding our insight team and are keen to hear from experienced Digital Analysts that are keen to understand the digital behaviours of the millions of people that use our platforms and want to help them save and invest with confidence. Our team's focus is always on our clients, understanding what they are doing and trying to explain why. By providing meaningful insights on our clients, you will be central to improving client experience and helping key stakeholders make critical commercial and strategic decisions.
By immersing yourself not only in our own client data, but by considering external influences and our competitors, you will quickly become an important part of your partnered Product Team, working with them to surface insight on how our clients are experiencing our journeys and finding and sharing actionable insight that drives improved client outcomes.
We are looking for someone with a mix of analytical skills, a passion for all things digital, great commercial focus, some knowledge of the industry and the gravitas to transform their insights into action.
This is a varied role where no two days will feel the same and is an incredible opportunity for someone with the right skills to help drive the future growth of a highly successful FTSE 100 company.