- Developing and maintaining assigned GeoComply products.
- Working closely with the Product Management team to finalize the product requirements.
- Developing and communicating the product schedule to the team, ensuring on-time delivery, at the expected or requested level of quality.
- Addressing issue escalations raised by the team that may impact product requirements, features, or the project timeline and managing it accordingly.
- Ensuring product guarantees geolocation compliance by forecasting and testing all potential vulnerabilities.
- Working closely with the data analysis team to analyze the performance and risks of the product on production.
- Communicating technical information that can be easily understood by a wide variety of audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge; provide coaching and guidance on best practices in communication of technical information to the development team.
- Working to create synergies across the company and encouraging early communication of development plans to other departments and other development teams.
- Seeking to ensure the product management team is aware of key decisions made in the development process, particularly as they relate to the choices made on important functionality included/excluded in each new release.
- Fully understanding features of 3rd party products and services that the product team relies on for the product to function. These include products developed by GeoComply and by others.
- Work with the Director of Engineering to build a good team culture that helps maintain high quality products.
- 5 years experience in an engineering management capacity, leading a team of software engineers.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a team of engineers to develop desktop applications.
- Solid technical foundation on Windows/macOS desktop application (C++) development is required.
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to motivate team members and others involved in projects.
- Proven experience planning and managing product life cycles.
- Demonstrated ability to see things through to completion to all parties satisfaction.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Solutions-oriented with ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication and ability to adapt to communicating with different stakeholders such as clients, developers and administration team members, across different time zones.
- Attractive salary package
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Extended health benefits
- Training and development allowance