- Owning technical scope and architecture for Epics where you have been assigned ownership.
- Ensuring that architecture and associated tasks are understood by other team members.
- Negotiate technical solutions with our development teams and product owners all over Europe.
- As part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- 5+ years of professional development experience with a robust software engineering background
- Experience with Objective-C or Kotlin
- Experience with a cross-platform mobile framework like React Native or Xamarin
- Proven ability to write high-performant, maintainable code
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a distributed development organization
- 30 paid vacation days
- 20% time - We usually spend Fridays on education and innovation
- Flex Time - Work when it fits you and your team best
- Double Flex - When working on an incident it's as if you worked double
- Rest day - Have been on-call last week? you need a paid day off!
- Hackathons - Like AWS game days, disaster recovery days, chaos monkey days
- Sports benefits
Nice to have:
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with consuming REST APIs
- Experience with consuming GraphQL APIs
- Professional experience with building SaaS software
- Experience from integration with 3rd party vendor systems