- Participate in the whole development process from backlog refinement and testing to launching product features and technical improvements;
- Build and maintain application architecture;
- Review, maintain and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improvements and new features;
- Investigate and implement new technologies.
- Advanced Ruby programming skills;
- Strong knowledge in internal relational databases;
- Deep knowledge of SQL;
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge (deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOP, and algorithms);
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills;
- English level: Intermediate and higher.
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely(outside the country as well);
- Relocate options with company support;
- Sports program compensation;
- Extended medical insurance program;
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided;
- Free English lessons;
- Referral program;
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities.
Good to have skills:
- Understanding of Ruby on Rails key concepts;
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience;
- Experience in database and application performance improvement (Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance);
- Writing specs with RSpec;
- Knowledge of caching techniques.