The Key Responsibilites:
- As a part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern, cloud-native, microservice-based tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- 2+ years professional front-end design and development experience with a robust software engineering background.
- Professional experience with TypeScript and Angular 2+, preferably including Angular 12 and latest,
- good understanding of NgRx and RxJS libraries
- expirience in using modern CSS design (Saas, Less)
- Some familiarity with AWS, Docker, NodeJS, Git
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way.
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality.
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a very distributed development organization where many small teams need to coordinate.
- 30 paid vacation days
- 20% time - We usually spend Fridays on education and innovation
- Flex Time - Work when it fits you and your team best
- Double Flex - When working on an incident it's as if you worked double
- Rest day - Have been on-call last week? you need a paid day off!
- Hackathons - Like AWS game days, disaster recovery days, chaos monkey days
- Sports benefits
Good to have skills:
- AWS certifications or equivalent evidence of advanced AWS competency
- Experience in cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a strong plus
- Experience with distributed systems, queueing systems, event driven architecture
- Professional experience with building SaaS software, especially from web analytics or digital marketing or equivalent
- Experience with high performance / resilient microservices architecture
- Experience with Public API design, maintenance and integration