- Building Automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Working directly with customer to meet and exceed his expectations towards delivered solutions.
- Building solution architecture and create architecture proposals for customers.
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance the service.
- Technical support for customers.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar position
- Deep understanding of the Customer's business and how IT contributes to the delivery of service
- Very good knowledge of Linux Operating System e.g. RHEL, CentOS
- Good knowledge of configuration and deployment management tools (Puppet, Ansible)
- Very good knowledge of the data center infrastructure components e.g., LAN/WAN, storage, server, DNS, NTP, AD
- Experience with Apache Tomcat web servers and Kafka message broker
- Experience with ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana)
- Good written and spoken English (B1/B2)
- Innovative and challenging projects
- Freedom of action in the field entrusted
- Openness to your ideas
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work-life balance
- Vacation on B2B
- RHCSA, RHCE certification would be an advantage
- Experience with Linux/Windows security
- Experience with ELK, Java/Python