Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Identify, research, and resolve 2nd & 3rd level Technical Support problems related to the Internet, Firewalls, LANs, WLANs, WANs and other Network components,
- Support central / regional / local Projects and Demands with all Network related topics,
- Execution of project tasks in IT infrastructure projects and responsibility to provide project deliverables in accordance to agreed Work Breakdown Structure (WBS),
- Continuously optimize the network regarding performance, reliability, security and cost,
- Development and implementation of technical guidelines and standards,
- Ensuring system integrity and security through necessary measures, for example log analysis and patch management,
- Coordination of service processes in close cooperation with other IT process owners (incl. Incident, Change and Configuration Mgmt.),
- Security management for the service components.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in a similar role in the field of enterprise networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN, Firewall),
- Fluent spoken and written English,
- Graduate qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunication Services or proven experience.
- Attractive salary
- Partly remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Medical healthcare package
- Sport Card
- Life insurance
- Holiday Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Work-life Balance
Good to have skills:
- Experience in maintaining, optimizing, and developing network services in close cooperation with internal & external service providers,
- Broad knowledge about network technology, protocols, and general concepts,
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (AWS, MS Azure),
- Cisco Certification (e.g. CCNP, CCNA),
- Experiences from operating Meraki, Infoblox and SDWAN solutions,
- Knowledge of coding API's with e.g. Python,
- Good communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-cultural, multinational environment.