- Developing company software products.
- Working with a scrum-based approach and CI/CD.
- Testing of developed solutions (unit / integration / end-to-end).
- Cooperating closely with product management and scrum masters.
- Creating / refining / specifying architecture to cover new/existing functional/non-functional requirements and ensuring a smooth operation.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in Java/ Groovy
- Good knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure
- Fluent English
- International collaboration and atmosphere
- 100% remote work
- Possibility to grow and take over responsibilities as you move on our career path
- Independent role where you are trusted to do your job without micromanaging
- All the basic benefits (sport & culture, medical insurance, life insurance, company pension scheme, bonus plan etc.)
- Monthly peer recognition campaigns in order to praise our colleagues
- Unique benefits via I love Mondays -club
Good to have skills:
- Bachelor Degree in IT-related profession