- Responsible for implementing new and maintaining existing software components of GreenSteam products and services and migrating existing solutions to new data platform architecture, as well as developing new products and services.
- The candidate will need to have proven experience in Python programming regarding data processing, preferably on data rich systems using data pipelines and Cloud based infrastructure. Thorough understanding of concurrent data processing using event driven solutions is a must, next to a good understanding on monitoring these concurrent processes. Unit and integration testing as well as Scrum process are known topics for the candidate.
- We're looking for a senior developer, who can mentor other team members and ensure high quality of our software solutions. The candidate is also expected to help out with designing & scoping new features (new API endpoints etc.) when the need arises. As the candidate will be working in an international environment, mastering English language both written and spoken is required in order to discuss technical issues with colleagues.
Desired skills & experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Python (v3.6+) and packages like pandas, numpy, requests
- Experience in data rich systems combined with asynchronous communication patterns
- Good knowledge of Cloud based solutions AWS and/or Azure
- Experience in Linux, Docker
- Knowledge of database technologies like Postgres and SQL
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Elastic working hours
- Chill room (with Xbox, Steam, foosball, etc.)
- Adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs
- Flat organization
- Candidates will be asked to make a practical programming assignment