The Key Responsibilites:
- Maintenance of IT Risk Reporting system (system administration / database administration).
- Management of existing data loads into the system, inclusion of new data sources.
- Control over data quality in the system.
- Support in Vulnerability Management system administration.
- Facilitate process of management and risk owners reporting
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL, PL/SQL, BI tools (PowerBI preferred), Data modeling, ETL (Pentaho, ADF, Informatica or others), Oracle DWH.
- You are data analyst but you're interested in IT security field and want to pursue this career path.
- You're comfortable with analytical tasks and data analysis.
- You have a highly technical mind.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Attractive salary
- Partly remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Medical healthcare package
- Sport Card
- Life insurance
- Holiday Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Work-life Balance