Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Analysis of malfunctions and troubleshooting - if necessary, in cooperation with our IT specialists and software engineers
- Proactive problem avoidance through permanent analysis of the existing environment and trends
- Participation in the rotating on-call service (24/7) and in shift work (from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Participation in our DevOps transformation and development of our IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Recording and administrative recording and processing of all incoming tickets in the service desk
- Tool-supported deployments and configuration changes as well as automation of operational processes
- Installation of servers within the Linux system landscape.
Desired skills & experience:
- 2-4 years of experience on similar position
- You have solid knowledge of the operation of Linux systems and server applications from the open source environment (Java / NodeJS),
- You have a basic Microsoft Windows knowledge
- You work reliably and result-oriented and convince with your analytical way of thinking
- You have a strong customer/stakeholder focus
- You are committed and you can collaborate with your colleagues in fluent English
- You have already some experience with private cloud platforms (OpenStack, VMWare, etc.)
- You may even have already some experience with common automation tools (Terraform, Puppet, etc.)
- You keep an overview of the current best practices and tools of the cloud-native and DevOps universe (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK).
- Attractive salary
- Partly remote work
- Non-financial benefits
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for company's Platform.
- No dress code. Just come as you are - we can't wait to welcome you in our specious and luminous office.
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues - pioneers and experts who are changing the world.
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Postgres is a strong plus