Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- No matter whether it is to implement a new feature, fix a bug in production, extract some data and deliver it to customer support, change system configurations, solving problems together with 3rd parties and system partners by:
- Discuss, define, and develop enhancement and adaptions of existing products as well as new products and services, or integrations with 3rd party systems for the purpose of meeting the requirements and regulations and increasing the market reach in the respective target geographies.
- Create solution designs for and deliver complete sets of functionalities from backend to frontend; the key technical focus of the role will be more on the backend, but depending on project requirements you also step into other technical areas.
- Work in a technically complex and sensitive environment, which will require you to build relevant functional knowledge about the products, technical knowledge about the platform's stack and architecture.
- Keep a keen eye on application performance, operability, robustness, monitoring and failure resilience, data privacy and the security of individual services and the whole system.
- Take holistic responsibility including ongoing functional and performance improvements, bug fixing and issue solving on the production instances of your applications and test automation as well as necessary configuration and data changes.
- Be involved in enabling and rolling out solution to drive the business of large or enterprise partners and customers on various levels.
- Apply agile methods to organize yours and your team's work, make your planning and team performance transparent and to manage your stakeholders.
- At least 2-3 years of Java experience in commercial software development
- Good communication skills, holistic and systemic thinking, goal-orientation, quality-focus, versatile problem-solving skills, an open mind
- A degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- A desire to work as part of an international organization and cooperate with other software engineers, system engineers, architects, product owners and external partners across multiple locations.
- You don't need to be an expert in all technologies, your enthusiasm and passion for clean code are much more appreciated!
- Attractive salary
- Partly remote work
- Non financial benefits
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for company's Platform.
- No dress code. Just come as you are - we can't wait to welcome you in our specious and luminous office.
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues - pioneers and experts who are changing the world.
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.