- Designing, developing, and maintaining complex Apex and VisualForce applications
- Performing Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and participating in developing specifications such as user stories
- Creating technical solution architecture meeting requirements
- Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents demonstrating sound rationale in making design decisions
- Driving continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Participating in proposal making, effort estimates and review from a technical perspective
- Performing development activities including coding and configuration as well as guide team members
- Adhere to and make regular contributions to coding best practices
Configure Cloud-Based solutions (including 3rd AppExchange applications)
- At least 2 SalesForce.com implementations
- Experience in design and development of mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform.
- Strong understanding of architectural frameworks
- Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force, Canvas API) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB
- Tertiary Qualification in IT/Computer Science or related discipline
- Working knowledge of Agile process
- Ability to travel domestic and international
- Work in an international environment
- Real impact on the salesforce system in the organization
- Prossibility of occasional remote work
- Benefits like: private medical insurance, sport card, lunch card
Good to have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in technology consulting.
- Experience in defining ,detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture
- Ability to support Designers, BA's and Architects in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- Ability to define architecture options and recommendations by analysing and reviewing technical specifications
- Experience designing / building end to end solutions involving complex integration with external systems and/or business partners required
- Passion for removing obstacles and being part of the solution with the ability to motivate teams during ambiguity
- Collaborative team player
- Professional communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate to both business and technical individuals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - Should be able to multi-task with proven follow-through and adherence to changing priorities and deadlines
- Action orientated - Should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes