- Analyze, design, and develop:
- an appropriate learning contents and instructions
- learning templates
- digital Learning Shells
- training solutions and materials.
- Apply instructional theories and principles applicable to create instructor led training sessions as well as web based instruction.
- Apply information architecture principles, and methods.
- Provide clear writing of scripts, narratives, and storyboards.
- Storyboarding and building of the (digital) learning assets such as: (Virtual) Classroom Training, e-Learning, Learning Video, Learning Games, Work Instructions.
- Design and development of data collection tools and methods to measure the impact of training.
- Support IT training team when required on a business needs basis.
- Work extensively with experts, project teams of varying sizes, and business stakeholders at multiple levels.
Desired skills & experience:
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing training.
- 2+ years of experience in applying Instructional Design, learning models and theories, e.g.: ADDIE, Blooms" Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation.
- Proficiency in Camtasia, Articulate 360, Snagit and SAP Enable Now.
- Evidenced experience in the following domains: e-learning, video learning, mobile and social learning.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken).
- Detail oriented with strong analytical/probing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Team oriented, accountable, and self-motivated.
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance