- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Protect the team from interruptions coming from outside of the team
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for 2 years for a software development team
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, SaFe, Nexus, Lean etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team (Java) neeed further into
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- English minimum B2
- Remote work for now/ later from the office
- Contract of employment
- Exposure to new technologies
- Work in multilingual, multinational and multicultural environment on international projects
- Opportunity to join well established team of professionals and the company that is a leader in the industry
- Work in dynamic and friendly environment
- edical care, life insurance and sport benefits
- Training to raise the qualifications