The Key Responsibilites:
- Performs quality assurance for implementation of new applications and for changes to existing applications including browser, platform, and functional testing and debugging.
- Designs, develops, modifies and executes software test plans for complex applications in accordance with project requirements
- Reviews project specifications and ensures that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable in order to estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities.
- Creates, documents and executes relevant testable scenarios.
- Prepares test plans, test cases and test strategy documentation.
- Develops, maintains and executes test automation tools.
- Identifies discrepancies between expected and actual results, appropriately document de-fects, and validates fixes.
- Provides status updates to managers and escalates issues appropriately.
- Develops a general familiarity with the many business systems of the institution and associated technologies.
- Minimum 2 years direct, hands-on experience writing and building test-case scenarios, performing detailed testing and collaborating with business and business Analyst for a successful testing of applications with significant depth around cloud environments
- Experience with writing, executing, and evaluating the results of automated test scripts
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium, Robot Framework, JMeter
- Experience testing large, complex applications
- Experience with deployment toolchain a plus (AWS, Docker, Ansible)
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment
- Expert knowledge of IT environment, standards, procedures, and policies
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Attractive remuneration
- Partly remote work
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance
Nice to have:
- Experience with voice or chatbot