You will work with complex problems in small, project teams requiring good analytical, architectural and communication skills. You will cooperate closely with our Application Consultants to implement solutions that streamline our customers" warehouse processes. You will be responsible for technical design, development, unit testing, documentation and maintenance of the solutions.
We are looking for ambitious and innovative individuals who want to be part of our continued success. As a person, you pay attention to detail, are flexible, receptive, creative and solution-oriented.
- Bachelor's or engineer"s degree, additional experience may compensate for lacks in education
- At least 2 years of experience developing solutions based on C, C++, C# or VB.NET
- Database design and development using MS SQL Server or Oracle Database
- Using source control management system, ideally Git
- Good, practical knowledge of English - both written and verbal
- Salary depends on experience and knowledge
- Employment based on employment contract, B2B or other form of cooperation
- Opportunities for professional development, both in technical terms as well as logistic and position knowledge
- Private medical insurance
- Fruit in the office
- Partial remote operation possible
- Opportunities to work in an international environment with everyday use of English
- Open and friendly company culture
- The main place of work is our office in Warsaw, but you can also take a trip to work colleagues in Scandinavia
- Powerful Thinkpad laptop + two external monitors
Nice to have:
- Experience dealing with logistics solutions, such as WMS/WCS, TMS, automation equipment or ERP systems
- Building client-server systems, developing on both sides of the wire.
- Experience working with Linux/ AIX/Unix