Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Design and prepare production-grade scalable cloud solutions using cutting edge tool stack
- Build, maintain & extend development platforms that provide our customers and internal teams a tool with real-time data of their entire ordering and delivery process
- Support a development team
- Be involved in the software engineering process from an early stage, share your knowledge with the team to help them push the limits away
- Opportunity to grow in the area of DevOps parallel to develop products & platforms
- We work with upstream teams to create the best workflow, so we can ship qualitiy code fast.
- We work mostly with Ansible, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, EF/LK (Elasticsearch, Filebeat/Logstash, Kibana), Varnish, Nginx, various PGSQL versions, Memcached/Redis, Terraform. And yes, all of these in production.
- Minimum 2-3 years od experience on similar postion
- Experience with:
- Amazon Web Services
- Gitlab and Jenkins
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Professional experience in agile development
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance
Good to have:
- Skills in Linux, Git, Java, SQL Database (preferably PostgreSQL), Web Security