Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company, with with more than 140 years of logistics experience, with about 2000 locations around the world and more than 76 000 employees wordwide. For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Solution Architect 18000 - 19000 PLN Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Guide the long-term architectural design, development, and deployment of overall systems across development teams with regards to new technologies (Focus on ChatBots, supported by Robotic Process Automation - RPA or Artificial Intelligence - AI, Cognitive Automation etc.)
- Create solution designs for applications using new and existing technologies.
- Drive the evaluation, innovation, and adoption of new and emerging technologies.
- Promote continuous improvement of engineering and architecture practices.
- Define system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Provide architecture expertise to help solve complex technical problems.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Develop in-depth assessments which validate specific technology and architecture directions as appropriate for business solutions.
- Study to university degree level (computer science, business administration or related disciplines)
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant work experience in software development / software architecture in an Agile environment
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments.
- Strong business and system acumen. Good understanding of project and application life cycles and work in an Agile delivery model.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages will be a plus.
- Flexibility and independent work ability; ability to inspire others, i.e. confidence and initiative
- Ensures stable high level of quality being delivered to all business units
- Willingness to travel overseas for meetings and workshops on a need basis (approx. 5%).
- Experience on ChatBot applications would be an advantage.
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance