Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Design and develop re-usable components and operational strategies in the cloud to support scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, restore, etc.
- Build automated dev-ops delivery/deployment model to enable continuous release of software into cloud environments.
- Understanding of automation practices throughout the development, build, and deployment phases of the application life -cycle.
- Manage the establishment and configuration of infrastructure in an agile way by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand-based auto scaling
Desired skills & experience:
- 2 years direct, hands-on experience building highly scalable application with significant depth around design in cloud environments
- Deep experience with OS Linux administration
- Familiarity with virtualization and cloud infrastructure management; OpenStack a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains like Jenkins, Git, Docker
- Proficient in script environments like Shell / Python.
- Knowledge on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS APIs and general Linux infrastructure software.
- Exposure to relational databases like Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Kwledge on cloud native applications and supporting technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Knowledge on cloud services elastic capacity administration and cloud deployment and administration tools a plus (Amazon EC2, OpenStack, Google Cloud Platform)
- A desire to automate out of a job based on encountered challenges
- Strong motivation to automate routine tasks, past infrastructure and system automation experience desired
- Preferred knowledge on ChatBots technologies
- Good understanding of project and application life cycles and work in an Agile delivery model
- Willingness to occasionally travel overseas for meetings and workshops
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages will be a plus
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance
- Opportunity to participate in the employee volunteering program