Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company, with with more than 140 years of logistics experience, with about 2000 locations around the world and more than 72 000 employees wordwide. For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Devops Engineer (Chatbot Team) Warszawa
- Design and develop re-usable components and operational strategies in the cloud to support scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, restore, etc.
- Build automated dev-ops delivery/deployment model to enable continuous release of software into cloud environments.
- Understanding of automation practices throughout the development, build, and deployment phases of the application life -cycle.
- Manage the establishment and configuration of infrastructure in an agile way by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand-based auto scaling
Desired skills & experience:
- 2 years direct, hands-on experience building highly scalable application with significant depth around design in cloud environments
- Deep experience with OS Linux administration
- Familiarity with virtualization and cloud infrastructure management; OpenStack a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains like Jenkins, Git, Docker
- Proficient in script environments like Shell / Python.
- Knowledge on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS APIs and general Linux infrastructure software.
- Exposure to relational databases like Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Kwledge on cloud native applications and supporting technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Knowledge on cloud services elastic capacity administration and cloud deployment and administration tools a plus (Amazon EC2, OpenStack, Google Cloud Platform)
- A desire to automate out of a job based on encountered challenges
- Strong motivation to automate routine tasks, past infrastructure and system automation experience desired
- Preferred knowledge on ChatBots technologies
- Good understanding of project and application life cycles and work in an Agile delivery model
- Willingness to occasionally travel overseas for meetings and workshops
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages will be a plus
- Attractive salary
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance
- Opportunity to participate in the employee volunteering program