For our Client, a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT IT Business Analyst (Global Technology Solutions Department) Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Working with Stakeholders to produce Requirements Analysis Documentation
- Gaining approval (including funding) to proceed with the development of solutions
- Working with the development team to get solution to UAT
- Coordinating testing and sign off and promotion to production
- Proactively engaging with the business to increase the value of company's Technology Services across EMEA and across the Group.
- Identifying as is/ to be/gap analysis/business requirements for tactical and strategic projects.
- Engaging in technology and market analysis to proactively introduce new processes, systems and solutions to company
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior business stakeholders.
- Managing and contributing to initial discussions, preparation of tender documents, delivering pitches/ presentations and conducting negotiations to support the business in the new business bid process.
- Co-ordination of users, meetings, workshops etc to enable requirements gathering to ensure maximum ROI and user adoption.
- Project Management.
- Strong experience on similar position
- Experience of configuring Procure to Pay systems
- Training of users on new systems
- Working with colleagues across EMEA
- Professional qualifications in Business Analysis from the ISEB, BCS or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative.
- User Experience/Wireframing
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills in a personable and professional manner.
- Excellent broad understanding of Information Technology.
- Ability to brief IT designers and developers.
- Ability to map complex processes and business activities.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Presentation skills using a number of tools and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Fluent english skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Attractive salary
- Real career development opportunity
- International work environment,
- Friendly work environment
Nice to have:
- Real estate knowledge
- Experience with SaaS integration projects
- Property Management Systems experience/knowledge (Yardi 7s, TRAMPS) is seen as preferable