Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company, with with more than 140 years of logistics experience, with about 2000 locations around the world and more than 72 000 employees wordwide. For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Junior .NET/Visual Basic Software Engineer (Digital signage) Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Developing application specifications. Making recommendations towards development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Defining, developing or modifying software application modules using disciplined software development processes
- Derivation and development of technical concepts from technical conception
- Installation, configuration, customizing and integration of third party software
- Conducting developer/unit testing of application modules to ensure application meets specifications
- Supporting in developing system architecture and interfaces
- Technical application documentation; documenting functions and changes to new or modified modules, tests activities/results and other areas such as error handling and backup/recovery procedures
- Analysis of errors and their elimination in context of the incident and problem management
- Adhering to quality standards and procedures. Reviewing modules for quality assurance and checks compliance with application architecture standards
- Minimum 1 year of experience on similar position
- Study to university degree level
- MS SQL Server commercial experience
- Tomcat services for Windows experience
- .Net experience (ability to read code)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills, solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility.
- Attractive salary
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along, because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private health care, sport cards, cinema and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer are at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve
- Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies.That's what we cultivate in our company as well
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Kofax software products like Total Agility and SignDoc