Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Cooperation with UI / UX and business
- Defining and maintaining architecture maps, technical solutions for new and existing functions of each part of projects
- Good Leader including proposals of front-end engineers in the final solution (anti ivory-tower syndrome)
- Providing architectural services, consultancy, conceptual, technical and process design
- Cooperation with front-end engineers, generating and maintaining code in accordance with the agreed coding standard and best practices
- Introducing the latest technologies and building fast Proof of Concept functions
- Preparing, improving and introducing new solutions, tools and techniques
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Practical knowledge and experience at React & Redux
- A year of experience as an architect / leader in projects (or performing a function)
- 2 years of experience in designing and building SPA applications using eg: Angular 1.x / 2.x, React, Ember, Aurelia, Vue, etc.
- Confirmed course of the project of creating enterprise-class Internet applications for business users (eg security, RESTful Web API design, in-depth HTTP, test automation in the browser, i18n)
- Practical knowledge of static type ES (Flow, TypeScript) and RxJS dialects
- Experience in the Agile / Scrum methodology
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company
- Fluency in English
- Higher technical education (field of computer science or other related field)
- Attractive salary depends on experience and knowledge (20000 - 25000 PLN gross)
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B with paid leave
- An annual bonus of one month's salary
- Multisport card
- French lessons twice a week (during business hours)
- Flexi-time (8/10 - 16/18)
- Interesting internal training
- Occasional remote work
- Office in the center of Warsaw - at the "Rondo ONZ" metro station
- Opportunity to work in foreign branches of the company (including in New York, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Toronto)
- A free and very friendly environment
- Work in an international team
- The ability to implement your own ideas
As we are going through an exciting growth, our IT Team is looking for passionate people to help us make a difference. Join us! You will be a part of creation cutting-edge IT department and have a rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will be involved in developing process, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities to application in advanced SaaS model.
We use many different technologies including the latest ones: .NET Core, Azure. MS SQL 2016, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, NHibernate, Hangfire, ElasticSearch and React JS, Redux, RX JS, CSS Modules.