Our international client, based in France and branches, inter alia, in Warsaw, New York, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Toronto. They offer an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while exerting a positive influence in an innovative and dynamic environment. A company recognized as the most trusted business in a sustainable supply chain, it is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities that has a real impact on environmental and social practices of companies around the world, leveraging the impact of global supply chains. They cooperate with over 200 global international companies, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank and Subway. Join! We are looking for fun and passionate people who will help change something!
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Frontend Architect (React + Redux) 20000 - 25000 PLN Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Cooperation with UI / UX and business
- Defining and maintaining architecture maps, technical solutions for new and existing functions of each part of projects
- Good Leader including proposals of front-end engineers in the final solution (anti ivory-tower syndrome)
- Providing architectural services, consultancy, conceptual, technical and process design
- Cooperation with front-end engineers, generating and maintaining code in accordance with the agreed coding standard and best practices
- Introducing the latest technologies and building fast Proof of Concept functions
- Preparing, improving and introducing new solutions, tools and techniques
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Practical knowledge and experience at React & Redux
- A year of experience as an architect / leader in projects (or performing a function)
- 2 years of experience in designing and building SPA applications using eg: Angular 1.x / 2.x, React, Ember, Aurelia, Vue, etc.
- Confirmed course of the project of creating enterprise-class Internet applications for business users (eg security, RESTful Web API design, in-depth HTTP, test automation in the browser, i18n)
- Practical knowledge of static type ES (Flow, TypeScript) and RxJS dialects
- Experience in the Agile / Scrum methodology
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company
- Fluency in English
- Higher technical education (field of computer science or other related field)
- Attractive salary depends on experience and knowledge (20000 - 25000 PLN gross)
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B with paid leave
- An annual bonus of one month's salary
- Multisport card
- French lessons twice a week (during business hours)
- Flexi-time (8/10 - 16/18)
- Interesting internal training
- Occasional remote work
- Office in the center of Warsaw - at the "Rondo ONZ" metro station
- Opportunity to work in foreign branches of the company (including in New York, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Toronto)
- A free and very friendly environment
- Work in an international team
- The ability to implement your own ideas
As we are going through an exciting growth, our IT Team is looking for passionate people to help us make a difference. Join us! You will be a part of creation cutting-edge IT department and have a rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business. You will be involved in developing process, implementing changes and maintaining functionalities to application in advanced SaaS model.
We use many different technologies including the latest ones: .NET Core, Azure. MS SQL 2016, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, NHibernate, Hangfire, ElasticSearch and React JS, Redux, RX JS, CSS Modules.