On the daily basis, you'll actively collaborate with geographically-dispersed, cross-functional teams to define & maintain APIs, test, and deliver complex end-to-end software solutions in a timely fashion. Join us, we are looking for funny and passionate people who will help us change something!
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Communicate with UI/UX, business, analyze and suggest efficient solutions based on their requirements
- Define and maintain architecture roadmap, technical solutions for new and existing functionality for each parts of the projects
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities of front-end applications (e.g.: usability, accessibility, performance, etc.)
- Good active listener, being able to hear and include propositions from FE engineers in final solution (anti ivory-tower syndrome)
- Deliver architectural services, including guidance and conceptual design as well as technical and process innovations
- Work with FE engineers to generate and maintain code according to the agreed coding standard and best practices
- Bring a passion to remain up-to-date with the latest trend of ever-changing web front-end development.
- Investigate latest technology and build quick Proof of Concept functionalities to address future business needs
- Preparing, improving and introducing new approaches/methodologies/tools and techniques within department
- Work to meet delivery commitments of feature content throughout the whole Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Preparing of technical documentation
- Practical work experience (& up-to-date theoretical knowledge) with React & Redux is essential
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Architect or Lead in projects with heavy use of modern frontend technologies
- 3+ years in design and building SPA applications using a application building framework / library (Angular 1.x/2.x, React, Ember, Aurelia, Vue, etc.)
- Confirmed project track of building enterprise-grade, Internet-facing web applications for business users (e.g.: security, RESTful Web API design, HTTP in-depth, test automation in the browser, i18n)
- Practical proficiency with static typed ES dialects (Flow, TypeScript) & RxJS (Observables)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven, team player, good communicator & facilitator.
- Bachelor degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Annual bonuses of one month's salary
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B
- Health care
- Multisport card
- French classes twice a week
- Flexi-time and home-office
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Possibility to work in other EV location
- Interesting trainings
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued