Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities.
- Work within an agile team to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities (e.g.: availability, resilience, and scalability) of all solutions you build and deliver. Promote technical excellence within the engineering teams via everyday craftsmanship.
- Bring a passion to follow up on top of tech trends.
- Collaborate on various implementation options.
- Work to meet deliver of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC and generate mitigation options.
- Help determine how best technology can be applied to meet our customer's needs.
- 2+ years in design and architecture review.
- 2+ years building modern web applications based on Web APIs (REST, RPC-over-HTTP, WebSockets, etc.).
- Expert knowledge in build web applications & Web HTTP APIs based on .NET stack with C# - ASP.NET MVC / Web API / Core, MS SQL Server.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to interview and contribute to the selection and training of engineers.
- Experience and clear understanding of how to plan and execute within iterations and sprints.
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Experience building enterprise-grade, public-facing web applications.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven and team player.
- Bachelor degree, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Annual bonuses of one month's salary
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B
- Health care
- Multisport card
- French classes twice a week
- Flexi-time and home-office
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Possibility to work in other EV location
- Interesting trainings
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued