Our client - an international company - offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while exerting a positive influence in an innovative and dynamic environment. A company recognized as the most trusted business in a sustainable supply chain, it is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities that has a real impact on environmental and social practices of companies around the world, leveraging the impact of global supply chains. They cooperate with over 200 global international companies, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank and Subway. Join us, we are looking for funny and passionate people who will help us change something!
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Architect React + Redux / Technical Lead / Technical Mentor 20000 - 23000 PLN Warszawa
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities.
- Work within an agile team to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Take the ownership over architecture qualities (e.g.: availability, resilience, and scalability) of all solutions you build and deliver. Promote technical excellence within the engineering teams via everyday craftsmanship.
- Bring a passion to follow up on top of tech trends.
- Collaborate on various implementation options.
- Work to meet deliver of feature content throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Identify and characterize technical risk throughout SDLC and generate mitigation options.
- Help determine how best technology can be applied to meet our customer's needs.
Desired skills & experience:
- 2+ years in design and architecture review.
- 2+ years building modern web applications based on Web APIs (REST, RPC-over-HTTP, WebSockets, etc.).
- Expert knowledge in build web applications & Web HTTP APIs based on .NET stack with C# - ASP.NET MVC / Web API / Core, MS SQL Server.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Ability to interview and contribute to the selection and training of engineers.
- Experience and clear understanding of how to plan and execute within iterations and sprints.
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment in a fast-growing company.
- Experience building enterprise-grade, public-facing web applications.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-driven and team player.
- Bachelor degree, Master of Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- Competitive salary aligned with experience
- Annual bonuses of one month's salary
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B
- Health care
- Multisport card
- French classes twice a week
- Flexi-time and home-office
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Possibility to work in other EV location
- Interesting trainings
- Challenge, opportunities to exchange skills within multinational team
- Ability to work in an autonomous way and in an environment where your ideas are valued