Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Developing and providing deep technical SME knowledge, including best practices and recommendations
- Application configuration
- Assisting with troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues and escalations
- Deploying new releases to stage and production environments
- Triage and resolve user issues using incident management application
- Adhering to formal IT change management process
- Query application and server log files to troubleshoot issues
- Query, investigate, and update data in Oracle SQL databases
- Run batch jobs and scripts on remote servers
- Authoring and updating internal technical documentation, SOPs, etc
- Routine database table maintenance
- Previous experience with issue identification, prioritization and resolution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Access
- Proficiency in Microsoft Server 2012 R2 +
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of RESTful API technologies and creating/maintaining JSON endpoints
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft scripting languages
- Self-motivated to problem solve and proactively identify trends
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Prior incident management experience required
- Fluent English is a must, communicative Polish nice to have
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting.
- Participation in multi-territory activities in business systems support area.
- Access to and ability to acquire proficiency in top notch IT tools and solutions in a macro scale use.
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your capabilities, preferences and ambitions.
Good to have:
- Oracle PL/SQL knowledge