Our Client is a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, returns capital to banks and other creditors to help expand financial services for consumers in the Americas and Europe. With almost 4,000 employees worldwide he collaborate with customers to help them resolve their debt and provide a broad range of additional revenue and recovery services to business and government clients.
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Business Intelligence and Strategy Analyst Warszawa
As part of the extended local management team you will be at the centre of development and implementation of the local collection strategy. You will provide Business Intelligence and analysis to support the local management in decision making as well as help constantly improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our communication strategy towards the customers. At the same time being a part of the international analytics team, you will be the representative for analytics of the local market internationally facilitating the local implementation of Group Standards as well as participating in best practice sharing to improve the business.
- Design and implement test scenarios including A-B Tests and Champion-Challenger Tests to develop, calibrate and verify customer communication strategies in a multi-channel communication environment including dialler, email, SMS and lettering.
- Develop and implement data enrichment concepts using various internal and external data sources to improve data quality and data availability in an MS-SQL data base infrastructure.
- Work together with external service providers as a point of contact to maintain or develop data exchange processes including address-search, Tele-append, email address-search as well as other credit bureau data.
- Highlight performance hot spots and risks and recommend correction actions as well as areas for new model development and strategy improvement opportunities
- Provide strategic and analytical insights to the local management through ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Provide monitoring and controlling mechanisms to manage asset quality, asset movement and account level costing.
- Maintain a strong understanding of our evolving databases and data warehouses.
- Automate our centralized operations, enabling other teams to dramatically scale their impact.
- Work closely together with the Group Business Intelligence Team to provide the local team with standard reporting and real time dashboards to monitor relevant business KPIs
- Provide local inside and support to the Group Decision Science Team in the development and implement of predictive models and score cards
- Support the local management in the annual budgeting process by providing costs and cash flow data and trend analysis
Desired skills & experience:
- Good communication skills and fluent in spoken as well as written German and English.
- Comfortable communicating and presenting on C-Level Management.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate effectively in a multi-cultural and international matrix organization.
- Is task oriented and resourceful in finding solution to deliver results in a timely matter. Ability to deliver high quality results under time pressure
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing visualizations, dashboards, and reports using Excel, Power BI, or other visualization tools.
- Strong SQL skills and ability to efficiently extract data from massive, highly complex and multi-dimensional datasets.
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with solid influencing skills to support the decision-making process on local management level.
- At least 3 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and demonstrable knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and T-SQL) as well as working with stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers and jobs.
- At least 2 year of experience in the financial industry in analytics.
- Competitive salary
- Regular onboarding and induction process
- International friendly environment
- Intependent position reporting directly to UK office
- Possibility of remote occasional work
- Perfect ecosystem for raising your qualifications
- Medical care and co-financed life insurance
- Cafeteria system via myBenefit
- Flexible working hours 8/9/10-16/17/18
- Fast recruitment process