For our Client, a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live we are looking for
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Data Manager/MDM Expert Warszawa
Formy umowy: Umowa o pracę B2B / Kontrakt
- To provide leadership and support to the business, responsible for the robust management of Asset Services data across all systems.
- The data manager will oversee the identification and ownership of all data related issues, ensure quality of data held within core systems is maintained to the highest standards through a process of continuous improvement.
- They will assist in the reduction of costs by identifying bad data practices and provide corrective actions and control mechanisms to ensure adherence to best practice.
- Supporting company-wide programmes, departmental projects and activities to leverage the value of the data held within core systems.
- Lead the approach to Master Data Management services within Asset Services understanding the data architecture across the business
- Represent the go to" person for anyone wanting to know what data is available, where it is held and who is responsible for its maintenance.
- Administer a regular Risk management process capturing all data related risks and corrective action plans to mitigate and or remediate
- Liaise with Global Technology Solutions (GTS, the C&W internal IT function) function to ensure compliance with EMEA wide data initiatives such as data governance, data quality & data sharing
- Liaise with Information Security, ensuring compliance with Global standards such as transmission of data, access to data, etc.
- Ensure that the quality of data is accurate and internal/external audit findings are shared with relevant business stakeholders and followed up appropriately
- Perform root cause analysis on data related issues, providing recommendations for short term cleansing and long-term remediation
- Provide guidance on data entry processes to ensure the a first time right" approach to data management
- Liaise with Compliance to ensure that all sensitive data is safeguarded and that all access requests are compliant to corporate governance standards
- Work with reporting team to ensure that the data used in reports is accurate and complete
- Initiate data improvement and data automation strategies based on regular assessment
- Liaise with vendors and GTS to seek new ways to enhance the quality of data
- Contribute to transformational projects & programmes, ensuring that all aspects of data quality and data governance are considered and managed
- Assist the business with any client initiatives requiring data, ensuring accurate and complete data is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Review and authorise any system changes that may affect data maintenance, analysis, reports or storage
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
- Relevant experience in project management (Prince 2 or APM equivalent qualification is desirable)
- Professional qualification in continuous improvement i.e. Lean or Six Sigma
- An extensive level of relevant work experience with increasing responsibility in Master Data Management with knowledge
- Knowledge of data governance principles, data quality principles, data security and data privacy principles and there application
- Strong Understanding of Data Administration
- The ability to analyse data, share information and make recommendations for improvements
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Demonstrate experience of Data Warehousing best practice
- Expert MS-Excel Skills and proficient in SQL and MS Office applications
- Advanced MS-Excel Skills,
- Ability to explain complicated issues in non-technical terms, Data Management, Data Analysis,
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage, and prioritise own workload
- Innovative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about big data and analytics
- Attractive salary
- Real career development opportunity
- International work environment,
- Friendly work environment