Our Client is a global leader in acquiring and collecting nonperforming loans, returns capital to banks and other creditors to help expand financial services for consumers in the Americas and Europe. With almost 4,000 employees worldwide he collaborate with customers to help them resolve their debt and provide a broad range of additional revenue and recovery services to business and government clients.
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Call Centre Systems Analyst (Genesys PureConnect) Warszawa
In this influential and dynamic role, you will be responsible for managing and leading the dialler function and resource planning processes for our dialler operations mainly in Poland and following in other European countries.
- Lead, manage and optimise the dialler operations across the relevant areas of control
- Establish a close relationship with our supplier to improve the functionality of the dialler for both inbound, outbound and blended campaigns
- Oversee with IT any contact centre specific system updates/changes
- Seek out new technology to support the Resource Planning strategy with a keen emphasis on driving efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Extensive knowledge of a diallers are a must
- Excellent understanding of resource planning methodologies
- Excellent understanding of dialler operations
- Very strong management skills including excellent stakeholder management.
- Proven ability to lead and manage diverse teams across multiple sites.
- Proficient in all MS Office packages, particularly Excel and Word
- Knowledge of SQL would be advantageous
- Proficiency in English and Polish
- Knowledge of other European language would be an advantage (German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish)
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a pressurised and competitive environment
- Knowledge of contact centre fundamentals
- Experience of working within multi-site contact centre environment
- Competitive salary
- Regular onboarding and induction process
- International friendly environment
- Intependent position reporting directly to UK office
- Possibility of remote occasional work
- Perfect ecosystem for raising your qualifications
- Medical care and co-financed life insurance
- Cafeteria system via myBenefit
- Flexible working hours 8/9/10-16/17/18
- Fast recruitment process