Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- the position offers a wide range of possibilities to work with studies of new features, manage small projects and execute development of e.g. low-level Linux drivers (to Wi-Fi Mesh) and high-level applications related the Smart Home and IoT segment
- you will be part of our Team working with development of new features and solutions dedicated company's device software
- the job includes handling of various protocols and HW interfaces, often in complex network scenarios in combination with customer specific requirements
- the scope of the position includes software development of and relation to e.g. Linux drivers, network functionality, Remote Management (TR-069), VoIP application and WebUI.
- interoperable tests, client maintenance/integration and interaction with external clients and partners
- the development is mainly in C/C++ in Linux environment
- product development normally runs in project form.
Desired skills & experience:
- strong C/C++ experience in preferably embedded systems with real time requirements
- at least 5 years of experience on similar position
- good Linux environment knowledge
- very good English skills
- good communication skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer engineering or similar.
- attractive salary
- international, creative and developer friendly working environment
- Scandinavian working standards and possibility to grow your competence in a wide range of areas
Good to have skills:
- you have experience of pre-studies and feasibility studies, working knowledge of routing and switching equipment, SIP, TR-069 and/or other network, IoT and smart home protocols
- WebUI Usability, USB as well as knowledge of various access technologies such as Fiber, Ethernet, 3G/LTE, xDSL, 802.11b/g/n/ac/ax is a clear asset