For our Client - leader on electronic transaction processing services market we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Senior Security Analyst Warszawa
Formy umowy: Umowa o pracę
- IDS monitoring and analysis, analyze network traffic, log analysis, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms.
- Create and track investigations to resolution. Compose security alert notifications.
- Interact with network intrusion detection devices and other security systems via proprietary and commercial consoles, both local and remote.
- Take part in the development, implementation, and upkeep of security controls that are in compliance with Company strategies for curtailing risks associated with internal and external threats.
- Devise, implement and maintain corporate policies related to security monitoring and reporting, intrusion detection and prevention.
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT, including minimum 2 years with Information Security tools and products, experience with SIEM technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP Networking, hardware, protocols, LAN configuration, security architectures and LAN/WAN technologies, solid understanding of the underlying LINUX/UNIX & Windows OS security architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Computer Science work experience is desired.
- CompTIA, CEH, CIHE, MCSE, CCNA or similar industry-recognized certifications a plus.
- Practical experience with data analysis and visualization, knowledge of scripting languages (PHP, Python).
- Good oral and written communication skills in English is required (min. B2 level), Polish, German and/or Spanish a plus.
- Attractive salary
- A stable full-time job,
- Opportunity to work with top security tools in a large international environment.
- International work environment, opportunity to use English on a daily basis
- Medical care package,
- Attractive career path
- Learning and development program
- Online e-learning platform
- Relocation support
- Fresh fruits in the office