Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company. For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Test Automation Engineer - TSC-Solution Control (m/f) Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Analyze requirements and design test cases for automation,
- Design, build, test and deployment of effective test automation,
- Automates test cases in a reliable and robust way,
- Monitor and maintain automated regression tests and support continuous integrations,
- Collaborates close with developer and functional test analysts,
- Participation in the development and expansion of testing methodology,
- Coordination with development to prepare for test automation within early stages of the development process.
Desired skills & experience:
- Study to university degree level of computer science, information systems or a comparable education,
- Certified Tester Foundation Level is required, Ideally, *Certified Tester Advanced Level (ISTQB),
- Familiar with Test Management Tools like HPQC, Zephyr or TestRail,
- Familiar with Test Automation tools like Tosca, Protractor, Robot or SILK4J,
- Strong technical software development and requirements management knowledge helpful,
- Experience with Agile Software as well as V-Model Driven Development methods,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Willingness to sometimes travel.
- Permanent contract,
- Private health care with an option for a family coverage,
- Group life insurance,
- Subsidised sport cards, cinema and theatre tickets,
- Structured training and development program,
- Clear career path,
- Work for a global industry leader,
- Various challenges at work,
- Great atmosphere,
- Sport events for employees,
- Opportunity to participate in the employee volunteering program.