For our Client which is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion.The firm operates in more than 70 countries and 45,000 employees, we are looking for
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Data Migration Lead/ Manager Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
Plan, coordinate, lead, and complete migration from legacy Financial Management software platform to newer version of product. Lead and manage various work streams of varying complexity involved in the active migration of data points from one software platform to another, including migration, validation, hyper care.
- Facilitate the data extraction and migration activities of converting Yardi version 6.08 and nonYardi systems to Yardi version 7
- Build detailed data migration plan to level 2 detail" to include budget, resourcing strategy, vendor management/vendor involvement, and definition/determination of project deliverables
- Management of internal and external project personnel resources around data migration tasks
- Responsible for determining quality and accuracy of project deliverables
- Accountable for identification, quantification, and mitigation of risks
- Creation and management of workflows and contacts for phases of conversion
- Lead and participate in mapping exercises including system fields and data point mappings
- Create and maintain detailed delivery schedule for each round within the project phase
- Participate in the planning and delivery of data extracts and imports to include ETL Strategy usage, modification, and data point updates via ETL.
- Participate in QA (Quality Assurance) testing where expertise is needed
- Create validation documentation needed to ensure data is migrated appropriately
- Participate in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for new software (current and future state, bolt on applications) upgrades and modifications.
- Collaborates and provides subject matter expertise to Helpdesk and support staff.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and accomplish project and team goals
- Act as escalation point for help desk issues. Perform as resource for various team members to determine root cause of issue and remedy of issue
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of five years" experience in real estate industry required.
- Minimum of five years working knowledge of real estate accounting systems preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Experience in a collaborative, team driven environment
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Working knowledge of software, computing technologies, and computer hardware required.
- Experience working with commercial industry financial applications (Yardi, MRI, JDE Real Estate, etc.) and IWMS applications (360Facility, Tririga, Manhattan, etc.) is a big plus
- Functional understanding and good working knowledge of MS SQL
- Attractive salary
- Real career development opportunity
- International work environment
- Friendly work environment
Nice to have:
Knowledge of ORACLE databases and scripting
Please send Cv in English