For our Client which is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $6 billion.The firm operates in more than 70 countries and 45,000 employees, we are looking for
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Data Migration Specialist / Developer Warszawa
- Complete the data extraction and migration activities of converting Yardi version 6.08 and non-Yardi systems to Yardi version 7
- Create and maintain extraction scripts and criteria between source and target systems
- Manage CW business through system and object mapping process
- Advise on all data migration issues and topics
- Provide continuous process improvements to data migration process
- Provide weekly updates to project leadership around data activities Work with business and support resources to improve source data quality
- Manage database restores and environments
- Creation and management of workflows and contacts for phases of conversion
- Participate in QA (Quality Assurance) testing where expertise is needed
- Participate in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for new software (current and future state, bolt on applications) upgrades and modifications.
- Collaborates and provides subject matter expertise to Helpdesk and support staff.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and accomplish project and team goals
Desired skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years" experience in real estate industry required.
- Minimum of 2 years working knowledge of real estate accounting systems preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Experience in a collaborative, team driven environment
- Excellent problem solving skills required.
- Working knowledge of software, computing technologies, and computer hardware required.
- Experience working with commercial industry financial applications and IWMS applications (360Facility, Tririga, Manhattan, etc.) is a big plus
- Functional understanding and good working knowledge of MS SQL databases and scripting
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Attractive salary
- Real career development opportunity
- International work environment,
- Friendly work environment
Good to have:
- Experience with Yardi
- Knowledge of Yardi data structure
- Working knowledge of Oracle