Our client is one of the biggests TSL (Transport, Shipping, Logistics) worldwide company. For main IT Department, based in South Warsaw, we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT IT Service Desk Specialist with Swedish, Danish or Norwegian language Warszawa
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for all IT Users,
- Log, categorize and prioritise all relevant incidents and service requests,
- Provide first level support in order to restore the service as quickly as possible,
- Properly allocate incidents and service requests to other * *,
- Resolver groups,
- Be part of Mon-Fri 9-17 on duty service with weekends coverage every couple of weeks.
- Proven working experience in providing IT Support,
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic hardware and software products,
- Advanced troubleshooting skills,
- Customer service orientation,
- Fluent written & spoken English and Swedish, Danish or Norwegian language,
- Experience in ITSM tool usage (i.e. Service Now, Remedy, HP SM etc.).
- Permanent contract,
- Private health care with an option for a family coverage,
- Group life insurance,
- Subsidised sport cards, cinema and theatre tickets,
- Structured training and development program,
- Clear career path,
- Work for a global industry leader,
- Various challenges at work,
- Great atmosphere,
- Sport events for employees,
- Opportunity to participate in the employee volunteering program.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of other European languages (especially German or French),
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Please send CV in English! :)