For our client we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Front-End DeveloperWarszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Delivering modules and maintaining front end part of our website.
- Write clean, cross-browser, standards-compliant code.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Writing tested and documented code.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with internal or external web services
- Work with other team members; share knowledge, suggestions, perform peer reviews.
- Stay up-to-date with market developments; look into and advise on new technologies and emerging standards.
- Define and keep your deadlines.
- Be part of the bug fixing process.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a similar position; minimum 1 year of experience using AngularJS framework.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Good knowledge of W3C standards and browser-compatibility issues.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative).
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Professional, precise English communication skills is required.
- Previous experience in a scrum environment is required.
- Regular travel to Brussels headquarters (about once every two months).
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps is an asset.
- A professional and stimulating working environment.
- Rich and acknowledged e-business expertise.
- Attractive salary plus Package of social benefits (medical insurance included).
- Challenging work on complex web applications.
- Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries).