For our client we are currently looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Quality Assurance Team LeaderWarszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
The Key Responsibilites:
- Be a technical reference in website test automation (technologies, strategy or tools).
- Work in close relationship with the Product Owners in order to define the tests scenarios.
- Be responsible that the Scrum Team delivers the scope of the Sprint on time.
- Ensure that the Scrum methodology is properly implemented in his team.
- Develop a whole set of non-regression automated tests. Those tests should be robust, easily maintainable, performant and should deliver a clear reporting.
- Coach the team members in designing, developing and maintaining a complete suite of automated tests
- Integrate the tests in a Continuous Integration system
- Make sure that the tests are properly documented
- Maintain the current set of automated tests
- Prepare release test campaigns Follow up the results of the test campaigns (nightly build, release candidate)
- Motivate the team members in order to achieve the sprint commitment
- Develop the current test framework and extend it to load testing, stress testing, etc.
- 5 years test automation experience, on website or mobile application.
- Experience leading a small team of QA.
- Good knowledge of Java, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience with behavior-driven development : Cucumber, Calabash, Gherkin.
- Practical experience in configuring and using Continuous Integration system.
- Knowledge of tools like JMeter, SoapUI.
- Strong experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work and collaborate with remote teams.
- Experience as team leader would be an asset.
- Knowledge of mobile application test framework would be an asset.
- A professional and stimulating working environment.
- Rich and acknowledged e-business expertise.
- Attractive salary plus Package of social benefits (medical insurance included).
- Challenging work on complex web applications.
- Work in an international environment (cooperation not only with developers, but also with business representatives from several countries).