For our client polish softwarehouse with a international customer base we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Quality Assurance LeadWarszawa
- Managing application testing activities;
- Working closely with Project Managers IT development teams;
- Designing test strategy and plans including test scenarios, schedule, roles & responsibilities, defect tracking procedures.
- Test Planning - Create, Maintain, manage and enforce Test plan, Create the review checklist;
- Test scenario - Write Test cases, Work allocation, Query resolution, Template finalizing, Setting deadlines, Participating and contributing to test scenario creation;
- Test documentation - Set rules on what basis the review is to happen, Set time lines and responsibilities;
- Test execution - Set test execution guidelines after seeking the team's inputs, Report defects, Escalate any showstoppers and make decisions on how to proceed in such situations;
- Reporting- Represent the QA team in any status meetings, Collect metrics based on overall testing statistics;
- UAT - Gather the acceptance criteria from the UAT users to understand the parameters for their evaluation;
- Very good english communication.
- Attractive salary;
- Personal growth opportunities in international multilingual environment;
- Friendly work atmosphere in young team.