For our client, company which is an award-winning software development and integration services company with a global customer base, we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT SW Development Engineer (experience with RTOS)Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Software detailed design
- Code and unit test activities
- Software integration activities.
- Supporting software validation testing (when applicable).
- Developing validation tests that exercise & prove adherence to requirements
- Analysing/debugging SW
Desired skills & experience:
- Excellent knowledge of RTOS for real-time embedded systems (real-time multi-tasking).
- Knowledge of development methodology (e.g.UML, HOOD).
- Formal software development & validation.
- Production of detailed design specifications.
- Proficiency in ANSI-C-code development / unit-test / integration.
- Proficient use of real time embedded SW debuggers (gdb, ... )
- Configuration and requirements management using Clearcase, Clearquest, Reqtify, DOORS or similar
- Engineering degree in software, computer science or similar * * Experience of Real-time embedded software engineering lifecycle process. (Min.3years relevant experience in real-time embedded Software engineering domains-design, code/test, integration, validation)
- Software process oriented. Disciplined & quality mind-set (on-quality, on-schedule, on-cost)
- Excellent software problem solving skills -diagnostic approach (solution-oriented)
- Experience in the satellite/space, avionics, transportation, telecomms or similar industry.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal & written
- Participation in interesting projects for the largest automotive companies in the world
- Opportunity to travel to client sites
- Competitive salary adequate to the skills and performance
- Opportunities to develop and improve skills amongst experienced Mobica professionals.
- Different career paths (technical, management)
- Relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Work in friendly, open and supportive international environment
- Private medical insurance
- Company social events
- English lessons
- Training programmes
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
Good to have:
- Previous experience developing satellite platform control software
- MISRA standards
- ECSS software engineering standards (Q-80B, E-40).
- ERC32 / LEON / SPARC processor.
- MIL-STD 1553B, and/or Spacewire.
- Data transport packet protocols (CCSDS