For our client, company which is an award-winning software development and integration services company with a global customer base, we are looking for:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Architect (experience with ANSI C and real-time Linux)Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experienced S/W Engineer (min. 20 years of experience).
- Generalist with broad knowledge of all areas of software development, rather than an expert with deep and specific knowledge
- Experience of different systems and solutions
- Ideally with domain knowledge of aircraft based communication systems
- Able to think at different levels of abstraction
- Able to have a high level view of the system, its components and interfaces
- Able to incorporate non function requirements / quality attributes into the architecture e.g. extensibility, maintainability etc
The below skills are considered to be advantageous.
- ANSI C
- Real-time Linux targets (including kernel/drvers)
- Ethernet protocol stacks, e.g. PPPoE
- Use of build and test tools, e.g. CUnit, VectorCAST, Hudson
- Avionics development experience
- Multi-core SoC devices, e.g. TI K2H, ARM, Cyclone V
- Use of Configuration/Change Management tools e.g. Subversion and Jira
- ARINC 781-Aviation Satellite Communication System (or earlier standard such as ARINC 741)
- Experience of DOORS
- UML design experience, e.g. with Sparx EA
- Exposure to Inmarsat Aeronautical services i.e. Classic Aero and/or SwiftBroadband.
- Arinc 429 protocol
- Use of test equipment e.g. A429 bus analysers, Spectrum Analysers etc
- DO-178B (Level D)
- Participation in interesting projects for the largest automotive companies in the world
- Opportunity to travel to client sites
- Competitive salary adequate to the skills and performance
- Opportunities to develop and improve skills amongst experienced Mobica professionals.
- Different career paths (technical, management)
- Relaxed atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Work in friendly, open and supportive international environmen
- Private medical insurance
- Company social events
- English lessons
- Training programmes
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hour