For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT System Maintenance AnalystWarszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Participate in the design, development, and support of internal web-based and native windows client applications, as well as third-party applications;
- Bring their experience to bear on the overall requirements and design, suggesting opportunities for improvement and standardization;
- Leverage Master Data, existing systems and processes to ensure integration;
- Help identify risks in aging technology, key points of failure and other opportunities for keeping systems up to date and running smoothly;
- Work closely with end-users and other ITS staff to resolve system-related issues rapidly and conclusively;
- Stay current with new technologies and serve as an expert resource in the technologies underlying both current and future enterprise systems;
- Help with overall systems/data architecture development and integration issues.
- 3-5 years ASP.Net with C# experience. Specifically:
- Desktop application development utilizing C#, WPF, Microsoft Sync Framework a plus;
- Net Framework 4.5, on previous versions will be a plus;
- Visual Studio 2010;
- Related Microsoft technologies (e.g., MAPI, LDAP, IIS . ) a plus;
- Professional services firm experience a plus3-5 years SQL experience writing queries, stored procedures,triggers, views, etc.
- SQL Server Admin experience a plus;
- SSAS/SSIS experience a plus;
- Experience with the LAMP stack, including Node.js, Knockout, Bootstrap & MongoDB;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent training/experience;
- Strong communications (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills; able to work well in a team environment (including with outside resources);
- Structured, analytical thinker capable of operating at multiple levels of precision and detail. Ability to translate business needs into requirements into technical solutions.
- Work in an international environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Friendly work place.