For our client, a leading global management colsultancy, we are currently looking for the position:
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT Systems Maintenance Analyst Warszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
Systems Maintenance Analyst will be expected to contribute meaningfully in a focused, team-oriented development role, implementing improvements, fixes and new requirements for existing enterprise systems. On this position you will also be partnering with end-users, Process Owners and the Application Maintenance Manager to address issues, define requirements and develop solutions.
- Participate in the design, development, and support of internal web-based and native windows client applications, as well as third-party applications.
- Bring their experience to bear on the overall requirements and design, suggesting opportunities for improvement and standardization
- Leverage Master Data, existing systems and processes to ensure integration
- Help identify risks in aging technology, key points of failure and other opportunities for keeping systems up to date and running smoothly
- Work closely with end-users and other ITS staff to resolve system-related issues rapidly and conclusively.
- Stay current with new technologies and serve as an expert resource in the technologies underlying both current and future enterprise systems.
- Help with overall systems/data architecture development and integration issues.
Desired skills & experience:
- 3-5 years ASP.Net with C# experience. Specifically:
- Desktop application development utilizing C#, WPF, Microsoft Sync Framework a plus
- Net Framework 4.5, on previous versions will be a plus.
- Visual Studio 2010.
- Related Microsoft technologies (e.g., MAPI, LDAP, IIS . ) a plus
- Professional services firm experience a plus3-5 years SQL experience writing queries, stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
- SQL Server Admin experience a plus
- SSAS/SSIS experience a plus
- Experience with the LAMP stack, including Node.js, Knockout, Bootstrap & MongoDB
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent training/experience
- Strong communications (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills; able to work well in a team environment (including with outside resources)
- Structured, analytical thinker capable of operating at multiple levels of precision and detail. Ability to translate business needs into requirements into technical solutions.
- Work in an international environment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Friendly work place
- If you would like to apply for this position, please send in your application in English