For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for the position:
Oferta pracy: Praca programista Senior .Net Web DeveloperWarszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Providing technical leadership within large teams (7+ members)
- Providing a creative approach and clear guidance in defining product development solutions that deliver business value quickly
- Explaining technical issues in a simple and concise way to Product Owners and key stakeholders
- Promoting agile engineering practices such as Pair programming, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Supporting collective management of technical risk
- Mentoring and motivating other team members
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrate commitment to clean code following a test first" approach
Desired skills & experience:
- 3+ years" experience of .NET 3.5 Framework (MVC & Webforms)
- 3+ years" experience of XP engineering practices (Weekly Iterations, Pair Programming, TDD, Continuous integration)
- 2+ years" experience of using automated test and build practices and relevant technologies (e.g. Webdriver, Selenium and Webinject)
- 3+ years" experience of developing applications using C#, ASP.NET IIS6, IIS7 and SQL Server 2008 & 2012
- Proven experience, and a real enthusiasm for working in an agile environment (Scrum\XP\Lean).
- Demonstrable knowledge of security considerations in distributed web applications at enterprise level (our websites attract up to 14.5 million visits every month)
- Strong OO design skills with knowledge of patterns and practices
- In depth understanding of SOLID principles and their practical application.
- Experience working with IoC frameworks and ORM tools
- Experience of working with agile (XP) development techniques (TDD, Pair programming, CI).
- Competitive salary package
- Challenging work on complex web applications in an international environment
- Full-time employment contract
- Package of social benefits
- Friendly and open work atmosphere