Company - a mobile software boutique, specializing in building top quality mobile apps for clients all around the globe.
Oferta pracy: Oferta pracy IT DevOps / SysOp Engineer / Python, RubyWarszawa
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- As a DevOps/SysOp engineer you will be responsible for setup, configuration and maintenance of our product development infrastructure, including Continuous Integration servers, build machines (Mac and Windows), network elements (e.g. WiFi routers) and other utilities both self hosted and in the cloud. You may also be expected to develop small supplementary tools or modifications (plugins) for our current tools using script languages. You will be responsible for ensuring high uptime, reliability and security of our development, build and integration systems.
Desired skills & experience:
- familiarity with Continuous Integration systems, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Cruise Control, Travis,
- knowledge of software development environments such as Apple XCode or Android Studio is a strong plus,
- knowledge of at least one modern scripting language (e.g. python, ruby) is a must,
- understanding of application Provisioning Profiles and Certificates concept of Apple,
- knowledge of Mac OS X operating system. including command line tools and bash syntax,
- practical knowledge of version control system Git,
- good command of the English language both spoken and written,
- knowledge of data and network security topics is a plus.
- competitive salary,
- flexible work hours (full time or part time),
- being a part of international projects,
- great atmosphere,
- medical care,
- latest equipment to work on.