- You will be given the opportunity to be involved in solution design and architecture
- You will be using your skills to help us build responsive and elegant user interfaces for REST based microservices. For you this means applying appropriate principles and design patterns.
- You will work closely with product managers, UX/UI designers and other developers in a cross-functional Agile team
- Operational excellence is our main goal. You will adhere to good practices, including observability, scalability, and overall ownership.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in software development.
- Excellent programming skills and strong experience in our tech stack.
- Following best practices in software design, web development and quality.
- Experience implementing or extending CI/CD systems.
- Understanding of software security and designing robust systems.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum or Kanban.
Good to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Other technologies: Jest, SCSS, HTML, REST APIs, Git, Webpack, Jenkins
- This is a B2B contract.
- It will be paid in Euro.
- It is mainly remote work. However you will have the flexibility to come work in Warsaw office for core Engineering team meetings/Sprint planning & team collaboration