For our Client, the global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content. As the official data provider for the NFL, NBA, NFL, LCS, NASCAR, our Client has exclusive distribution rights to all in game data, this includes both live play-by-play stats and sensor data. The team supports the business needs of the organization through several products.
We are currently looking for a candidate for the position:
Oferta pracy: Praca programista PHP Developer + MySQL 8000 - 14000 PLN Warsaw
Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Become an expert on the complex intricacies of sports data across different sports,
- Always be delivering in a collaborative development environment,
- Be open and eager to review code and have your code reviewed,
- Evangelise your ideas, features, and improvements,
- Write high-quality, testable code,
- Be accountable for your commits,
- Understand our tech stack.
- At least 2 years of experience with PHP and MySQL,
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude,
- Experience in Symfony, PHP frameworks.
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers" products,
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football and board games with interoffice dart tournament,
- Camaraderie of a talented and passionate team working hard to deliver innovative products,
- International work environment, trips abroad, international programming conferences,
- Located centrally in Warsaw with excellent public transport infrastructure,
- Working with a modern application using the newest technologies,
- Competitive salary based on knowledge and experience,
- Multisport, medical insurance, company's events etc.,
- Stationary and stable job in multinational team,
- English lessons with native speaker,
- Professional and personal growth,
- Flexible working hours,
- Talk sports every day.
Good to have:
- Experience with Bootstrap or similar framework,
- Knowledge of Docker, DevOps background,
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team,
- Strong command of written and spoken business English is a must,
- Dedication to create innovative and maintainable products,
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude,
- Willingness to learn new technologies.