The Key Responsibilites:
- Implementation of algorithms and procedures in C language,
- Extension of software architecture,
- Version control and maintenance,
- Testing at code and system level,
- Cooperation with existing embedded software team.
- Higher education in electrical engineering, software engineering, physics or related,
- Experience in programming in C language and in real-time programming,
- Experience with CAN bus and automotive projects,
- Experience in functional safety systems and software testing,
- Very good knowledge of English - a must, knowledge of a second foreign language is welcome,
- Willingness to relocate to Germany (Waltrop),
- Openness to challenges and changes in a dynamic organizational environment.
- Work in an international environment with a strong position,
- Possibility of creative work and implementation of own modern solutions in specific business areas,
- Support in relocation to Germany
- Private medical care
- Subsidies for sports activities
- Work in a hybrid system (Waltrop-Germany)
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidies for training and courses.
- Salary range: 5.000- 7.500 euro monthly(depends on experience).