Zapraszamy do wysłania życiorysu - skontaktujemy się w przypadku wznowienia projektu lub podobnej oferty.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Designing and implementing new features with modular, secure and well tested full-stack code which has a clear separation of responsibility
- Identify and analyze bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Peer review your colleague's work
- Participate in daily meetings
- Taking an active part in crucial discussions and decisions (backlog of tech debt, sentry errors and security tasks) and making sure they're prioritized right
- Support the Team in reaching the Sprint goals
- Experience in Rails 4+
- Experience with SQL databases (ideally postgresql) - ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Write and understand complex sql queries.
- Implement well tested and easy to maintain code with high-quality unit tests (RSpec)
- Understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with development aiding tools - Bundler, Rake, Thor etc
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with monitoring aiding tools - Terraform, DataDog, *Splunk is a plus
- Flexible form of employment
- The recruitment process is 100% remote
- Private medical care
- Working at flexible hours